Advanced Healthcare and Sports Injury, PA
The essence our practice is captured in its mission statement, which is, “Our clinic will provide manual therapies, chiropractic care, & cutting edge therapies to serve a broad range of healthcare needs while providing an outstanding patient experience.”
Olathe Chiropractor Dr. Kirk Iodice opened Advanced Healthcare & Sports Injury, formerly Advanced Chiropractic & Rehab in 2008. This clinic was founded on the simple premise of providing cutting edge, effective treatments while giving patients the outstanding service they deserve. Dr. Iodice’s vision of combining medical and chiropractic care at one facility has been realized with AHSI.
Dr Iodice has experienced great success treating many difficult conditions. These excellent results and our patients’ very high level of satisfaction is founded in his education and experience. Here are some of his accolades and certifications:
- Official Chiropractor for the Kansas City T-Bones
- Official Chiropractor for the KC Smoke Elite Running Club and Hospital Hill Run
- Cleveland Chiropractic College Faculty
- Recommended Physician: KC Ballet & Runner’s Edge of KC
- Former Official Chiropractor for Kansas City Wizards
- Doctor of Chiropractic
- Bachelor of Science in Health Fitness
- Bachelor of Science in Life Science
- Active Release Techniques Certified
- Motion Palpation Institute Certified
- Kinesio Taping Level 3 Certified
We have a large group of athletes who came to us initially for a common sport injury – but once rehabilitated they become involved in our athletic performance and injury prevention care. We are successful at Advanced Healthcare & Sports Injury in treating both and can refer to other healthcare professionals if necessary.
Repetitive use injuries are actually more common and result from muscle/joint imbalances or incorrect form.